« Home | to all i make fun of... »

distractions...

so i realized this last spring quarter... i suffer from attention defecate. now i haven't been diagnosed... but i realize how difficult it is for me to keep focused on one task. a huge part played into the reality of how much i hated my economics class, and how i would search for means and stimulation outside its constricting boundaries. so now i have difficulties keeping my mind focused on one task. which causes much concern to those around me. thoughts of what to do, and what has not be done cloud my persona which leads others to believe that i may be upset or frustrated. and i am frustrated. frustrated i can't keep my mind focused on one thing. but these people have become staples in my life forcing me to open up and not retreat to my introverted ways...

urgh...

life had been so lonely, and i was tired of it. so i am led to believe i "busied" my life with too many distractions. and now i reap the effects of the aftermath. total exhaustion.

so speaking of distractions...i need to go back to what i was doing. whatever it was.