« Home | just in case... » | pumpkin crunch cake...poor pumpkin. » | headphones » | Insecurities 101 » | reality (doesn't) bite » | in 24 hours... » | I'M COMING OUT! » | an unwelcome visitor... » | 8 more days.. » | who said men and women can't use the same razors... »

it's a chocolate thing.

i jumped on the blue like jazz bandwagon...to see for myself what it is all about.

my favorite quote so far...

"We would eat chocolates and smoke cigarettes and read the Bible, which is the only way to do it, if you ask me. Don, the Bible is so good with chocolate. I always thought the Bible was more of a salad thing, you know, but it isn't. It's a chocolate thing."

pretty sweet huh?

I'm so excited for you...you're gonna love love love this book. I was so sad when it was over. I tried to read it slower, to prolong the ending, but I could never put it down.

congratulations...you finally got saved.

Post a Comment