« Home | 7 Foods to NEVER Eat! » | he always beats me to it » | what to buy me for my birthday you ask? » | go cubies » | do i know who i think i know? » | peeking » | boy wonder... » | Mamma's pearls » | it only takes one to make it worth it... » | digital ash »

being back...being 28.



i always enjoy the fireworks on the 4th. to me, it is the kick off to the birthday festivities ahead. it doesn't take much, but i sure like to celebrate birthdays. bonus...it was great to celebrate at pondo with my family. thanks to all for making my birthday special!

so it has been a week since we have been back to houston. i have spent it in a classroom, wasting away what is left of our summer vacation. i can not believe i have only 2 and a half weeks left. boo. where did it go?

however, i did find out that one of the sweetest boys i worked with next year, will be in my class...hopefully many more of these letters to come...it's nice to feel appreciated.



i have been trying to convince matt and allie to move to houston. why not? maybe they will wake up and realize they miss us and secretly love houston. then we can play poker anytime.

just a thought.

seriously, matt and allie were born to live in houston

Um...yeah...houston...
The only reason why we'd think of coming is to be there with you guys and play poker. I think I'd melt in the summer (so we might have to travel all summer). Maybe SOMEDAY we'll end up in houston...as for now I think the bitter cold of the east coast is calling us...

-allie

Post a Comment