« Home | christmas pjs » | 2007 » | 1.5 days and counting...whats you say? » | ok fun! » | Christmas came early... » | la la la la la la moving day » | last one...i promise » | vh-1: 100 Greatest 80's Songs #20-1 » | would you like to see our new home? » | My Celebrity Look-Alikes »

january 1



well my hope for this year is that we can make some friends.

sound pathetic? maybe a little.

i was looking at blogs (and i know....) myspaces tonight, and it made me forget how special the people we left behind in california are. i really miss them! in a short reflection, i realized that the last few months of my time in california wasn't me...crazy amanda was no fun. it stinks that i missed those special moments. humm...

is this a sad post? is this a poor me post?

well then...to the future. future friends...and a future to my best friends.

don't forget, k? please come visit. please? becky?

and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY SHARP (YESTERDAY!)

when do we get to see pictures of the finished & unpacked house? i can hardly contain my excitement - the suspense is killing me.

p.s. i can't wait to visit! pray that i win the lottery so we can pay for plane tickets!

Post a Comment