« Home | round 2 » | remember when my pants felt tight? » | just wondering... » | congratulations...a little (not) too late » | yep...it happened to me » | whew...close call » | life takes courage » | AHHHHHH!!! what is the saying? » | holy muffin » | simply wicked »

so and so what if i'm a super fan?



well i LOVE this band. i listen to the cd at least once a day...and my obsession is so bad that if i am riding in the car by myself...i have to change the cd before i get out so jasen doesn't roll his eyes at me...

it's that good.

i've been wanting to post about it for a while now...but really haven't had the time. so here is my lame attempt at a tribute. you can check them out here at margotandthenuclearsoandsos.com. the music is so fab.

i also found this on their website...i've been reading on their blog about their adventures in recording a NEW ALBUM!! can't wait.

give it a try...and listen to their fab one liners.



or just listen for emily. she's awesome. i want to be her when i grow up.

ha! every once in a while, i know what I'm talking about ;-)

I'm glad you're finally digging the brilliance that was my #1 disc of 2006.

later
ken

Post a Comment