« Home | aunt amanda » | 2 months later... » | birthday boy... » | happy halloween yo. » | it's a chocolate thing. » | just in case... » | pumpkin crunch cake...poor pumpkin. » | headphones » | Insecurities 101 » | reality (doesn't) bite »

my small part to update

i have read 2 books in the past 3 weeks. 1 in one day.

ok i'll pat myself on the back.

my weight has been fluctuating 4 pounds every few days. it's annoying.

i was able to find this herbal supplement dr henslin prescribed me. i wasn't able to find in california...but found it in my very first venture to whole foods. i love that place.

jasen has said he has noticed a difference. whew...cause i'm a nightmare sometimes. hopefully i will see the doctor soon.

jasen and i had a great, relaxing time in new jersey. my family is awesome. check out our story begins for the pictures.

i have decided to keep my nose ring out. we will see if i actually go through with it.

Yo. Sounds like you are well. I miss not being there for things. Saw your pics on your guys's blog...you look beautiful as always. I miss ya.

Post a Comment