« Home | are YE ready? » | Things You Don't See Everyday » | oh ben oh noel... » | being back...being 28. » | 7 Foods to NEVER Eat! » | he always beats me to it » | what to buy me for my birthday you ask? » | go cubies » | do i know who i think i know? » | peeking »

i didn't say it.

so every week we have a paper we complete titled: "daily geography". monday-thursday the students work independently on 2 questions a day, and then we go over them together.

so today, our last 2 questions were:

what is the name of our president?

what does he do?

during the conversational part of our lesson, i ask the first question, i get the answer...then the second. a sweet girl in the front...replied..."what DOES he do?" in the most innocent, sarcastic voice i've heard.



i covered my mouth and looked away. but i think a little laughter seeped out.

but I didn't say it.