« Home | No School Day 2! » | ICE STORMS RULE » | my space is SOOOO 2006 » | january 1 » | christmas pjs » | 2007 » | 1.5 days and counting...whats you say? » | ok fun! » | Christmas came early... » | la la la la la la moving day »

do YOU even read my comments?

my word is my bond...

remember that?

anyway...this is to all of you that SAID you would visit us...but have been too BUSY...

shame shame shame on you.

not that i want to gulit you into visiting...but we miss you and want to see all of you...

you all know who you are...this isn't "person" specific...about people specific.

right jasen?

In my defense, I did say that we would get out there to visit at some point...we just never said when. Could be tomorrow, could be ten years, but someday it will happen.

Apparently some people have a problem with, or consider it inappropriate, for non-married couples to take vacations together. Can tell you how often we're grilled for it.

yes - it would be amazing to see all of you!

stacey - good point. but we still miss u bunches.

Post a Comment