« Home | sunburn and softball » | so and so what if i'm a super fan? » | round 2 » | remember when my pants felt tight? » | just wondering... » | congratulations...a little (not) too late » | yep...it happened to me » | whew...close call » | life takes courage » | AHHHHHH!!! what is the saying? »

what cell phone?

so a month ago while i was on the plane for boston...some how my phone didn't end up off the plane with me. so i had to do the whole thing and call the phone insurance and pay 50ish dollars to replace it. which worked out great...i got an upgrade and now my phone has itunes. (which i still have never used...which goes to show you again how easy it is to want stuff you do not need...)

anyway back to my interesting story.

last week as i was exiting the plane for our lay over in atlanta...jasen asks "do you have your phone?" i check and i do.

score: cell phone 1: amanda 1

i wake up in north carolina the next morning...and guess what? yep...no phone.

score: cell phone 2: amanda 1

how does this keep happening to me? i can't blame it on jasen this time...i handled my bag all on my own.

call the airline...no phone found. call home to check messages...none there. call cell phone...no strange person answers.

keep reading...this story has a happy ending.

come to find out it was left in jason and diana's car on our ride home from the airport!

result: no phone on vacation! so sorry if i have not called you back yet. or ignored a text message.

conclusion: cell phones and i do not travel well.

irony: we still have 3 more plane rides to go.