« Home | 10 years...what the paper anniversary? » | being a woman today with a moulin rouge twist... » | what exorbitant humanistic way of logic...it's bea... » | an old chinese proverb » | i hate atkins » | totally normal and totally offended » | distractions... » | to all i make fun of... »

cindy crawford's tight ass and our new multi million dollar fridge...

yes it's true. our new fridge has taken over our house. i told allie we should just move into it. it's big enough. hell...we all could. and yes it really did cost over one million dollars. and it is made of pure titanium. like the stuff you make submarines or space ships. it should have to pay rent for all the space it takes. ask jasen. he sat in it. and drank all the beer. he said something like he was "worshiping God." i think that was in "a new kind of christian" somewhere.

so speaking of cindy crawford. i keep a picture on my fridge (i remembered this now that i replaced things on the new, supersized one) of cindy jogging. in spandix. and i am astounded how a woman who is like 45 years old can look so amazing. so i keep this picture on my fridge as a reminder not to eat. wow...women with eating disorders are so in right now. screw atkins (see previous post.)

so speaking of eating...jasen's dad took us to pf changs tonight...damn...i'll start this "diet" thing tomorrow. i want a tight ass...i want a tight ass...

so recently i ideated the truths of a recent slump which has commenced it's grave nature upon most of us. myself...i believe it started at birth...or maybe i mean mid february. just where items kept compiling one after another, into a heaping mound of disillusionment and discouragement. i noticed my fellow cohorts struggling with these vicissitudes as well. and everyone just coasted through this haze of frustrations. but recently it looks like things have began to ease into a unclouded form of normality. and that is encouraging. good things are happening to this guild of community around me.

so i have concluded this... in this haughty world of uncouth conversations and egotistical motives...it all boils down to one consensus...

we all yearn for a butt as good as cindy's.

admit it.

So i felt like posting this cause it's been stuck in my head ever since I read this post. I'm right with you Amanda, and we will overcome. The good thing is you already got you a man. Well here's some of my favorite pieces from the song The New Workout Plan.

You just popped in the Kanye West
Get right for the summer workout tape
And ladies if you follow these instructions exactly
you might bear to pull you a rapper, a NBA player
Man, at least a dude wit' a car
So first of all we gon' work on the stomach
Nobody wants a little tight ass!

[Verse 1]
1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit ups right and
Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this
Give head, stop breathe, get up, check your weave
Don't drop the blunt and disrespect the weed
Pick up your son and don't disrespect your seed
It's a party tonight and ooh she's so excited
Tell me who's invited: you, your friends and my dick
What's scary to me is Henny makes girls look like Halle Berry to me
So excuse me miss, I forgot your name
Thank you, God bless you, good night I came..
I came...
I came..


[Girl] Thanks to Kanye's workout plan
I'm the envy of all my friends
See I pulled me a baller man (yeah)
And I don't gotta work at the mall again

That's right put in work, move your ass, go wizzerk
Get your salad, no dessert
Get that man you deserve
It's Kanye's workout plan
I said it's Kanye's workout plan (Ladies and gentlemen)
It's Kanye's workout plan (Allow myself to introduce myself)
His woooorrrrkkoouut plan

thanks nikki. we will overcome.

and yes...i did happen to find me the most excellent man...he likes a little junk in the trunk...if you know what i mean.

you all are crazy

Post a Comment