« Home | chats with the class » | kaleb klass = napoleon dynamite...coincidence...i ... » | yummy yummy yummy to my tummy tummy tummy » | i'm back with something REALLY important... » | virgin day » | i missed the point about missing the point...so wh... » | we saw jesus... » | get on board the fishy express..whoo whoo... » | FYI i am a scheduling idiot...seriously...i am. » | B.Y.O.B »

the worst christmas present ever...

mind you...i am a very grateful person...but even grateful people are thrown off the edge sometimes...

so here is my story...

the christmas of my 16th year...i had a lot of difficult changes take place...so anything and everything which i could find some sort of solitude or release...i wholeheartedly embraced...

so my particular escape of choice at this time was music. and all i wanted was a tapedeck. or those new "CD" players if you will.

...i AM old.

i KNEW i would get it.

so a couple of weeks before christmas...a large mysterious appeared under the tree. oh man.

so on christmas eve...i fought the urge to open this present...and kindly opened my new christmas pajamas instead.

so christmas morning...

i save this box for last. i could already see myself inside my bedroom with my door shut listening to that moving melodic sounds of that "devil" music. and nothing ever sounded (hypothetically) so sweet.

so as i smoothed my hands over the wrapping paper. i slowly pulled away at each individual piece of tape. it was coming closer...and closer...and there it was!

a sewing machine!

WHAT THE HELL?

though i am ever so grateful now...i have to admit.

that blew.

You're kidding right? A sewing machine? What does that mean?

No, wait, I know...you were supposed to make matching outfits for Matt and Tim, right? I just don't get it.

Well, you know what 'they' say... that's what counseling is for. To fix screwed up childhood presents. Hey, that's should be a Fox T.V. show... "When Presents Attack" or "Gifts Gone Wild". Lol. Anyway...still love ya'.

or how about this...

"look at me...i am screwed up to...and you don't see me as a danger to socity".

...amanda shilling "the e true hollywood story."

it could work.

and yes. it's all true. oh... and i did cut up timmy's favorite pair of purple dinosaur shorts to make a quilt. i still hear about it.

let it go timmy. let it go.

they should have gotten you a scarf...thats a way better gift.

Post a Comment