« Home | virgin day » | i missed the point about missing the point...so wh... » | we saw jesus... » | get on board the fishy express..whoo whoo... » | FYI i am a scheduling idiot...seriously...i am. » | B.Y.O.B » | mark your calendars » | the acting president for the jasen ashdown fan clu... » | totally on line diary worthy... » | allie and i have big news...seriously it's H-U-G-E »

i'm back with something REALLY important...

i am in love with jasen ashdown.

if that makes you sick...then stop reading my blog.

so know it. he is my best friend and i am in love with his hunky man flesh.

there it is. something important. and don't comment that you are in love with him too. cause i probably already know it. you creepy people.

xoxoxo

big kisses.

i like jasen a lot. i like you a lot too though remember summer 01 when i tried to get you to move back to missouri and love me forever. i mean you know whatever though its all good

I like Jasen too. I think he's fab really. Even though I am consistently inconsistent with the spelling of his name.

But hunk of man-flesh? Perhaps that was more than I needed to know.

December 3rd? You will trek down to O-side?
And when I say O-side I mean it to sound like O! sieeeed!

Gansta.

Thats a Friday. Im scratching it into my stone tablet.

Hey amanda,
I could go off about how disgusting and gushy that was... but I love you and Jasen! ;) Seriously, you guys rock. I love you both so much. Thanks for letting me spend the night when I got kicked off the bus. Thanks for always being there if I need you.. both of you! PEACE

jeff...

you know that anytime yo uever get kicked off a bus there is a couch waiting for you.

and it is no problem. you are welcome.

I love Jasen more. You know...we used to live together. It was lovely. Unfortunately, he broke off the relationship.

Post a Comment