« Home | allie and i have big news...seriously it's H-U-G-E » | read...retain...respond...now. » | say goodbye multi million dollar fridge...and hell... » | fall cravings...yummy mulled cider...and a field t... » | my apologies... » | 10 responses to lukedogg's comments » | 10 thoughts this week... » | tell god, ben » | glenn the faker fish » | if you can't find jesus...look for his mother. »

totally on line diary worthy...

so what a day...here is a short glimpse into what was seemingly one of the best days i have experienced in a while...

well needed after a high maintenance type week...

* i was able to wear my imitation ugg boots because rain was in the forecast.

* but...first and for most...my baby flew home to me this morning. i would wake up a million times over if i could be reunited with the man i love. i missed him tremendously...welcome home sweetness... i love him more than a root canal...

anyway... hopefully you all are still reading and not experiencing dry heaves by now...

* i went to panera (one of my favorite places to eat) for breakfast with jase...yummy...carbs. my butt is still thanking me for that.

* pier one, and target were on the to-do-list and i found my snazy pumpkin lantern at hallmark. (this is a big deal in amanda world)

* i was able to meet a man who is a staple in jase's life...and now i am honored to know someone who helped him through a rough time in his life. thanks chris...the check is in the mail.

* nikki came over and we went to south county united... it was awesome to see stace, jeff and chuckles. then i was able to play with stace's new slider phone which i will soon have for my very own.

* jase let nikki and i have some fun "treats"...which we went back to my place and shared.

* we lit all our candles...placed them on my ledge and sat outside until it began to rain.

* it has ended with a little "best of jimmy fallon" on snl.

holy sh*t. what a day.

I'm truly glad I got to take part in such a wonderful day! Thanks friend. You have blessed my life in so many ways. Please know that I truly mean that!

likewise. i am glad we are in this together. what did you read today?

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I love your blog. Its looks...calming. Makes me slow down. And I like the lists---the 10 things today list.

People dont do enough lists.

So now we're even. I love your thoughts. You love mine.

Peace

Post a Comment