« Home | fall cravings...yummy mulled cider...and a field t... » | my apologies... » | 10 responses to lukedogg's comments » | 10 thoughts this week... » | tell god, ben » | glenn the faker fish » | if you can't find jesus...look for his mother. » | shows-o-rama » | just when we think we have it bad...someone has it... » | a freaking mazing... »

say goodbye multi million dollar fridge...and hello new digits

so my short glimpse into the multi million dollar life style is gone. the fridge has been removed. it was a good run. now we are on to more simpler things...such as a way smaller blah white one.

big news! new cell number this weekend. unless all you computer hackers(ben...jeff...jase...) give the thumbs up to post it on here...i guess the easiest way would be for me to email the new digits. so i'll need email addresses? man what a hassle it is. so sorry stacey...now you can't call me locally any more. wait...what? see you sacramento.

oh and wess... i would say i hate you but that is mean. but (excuse me for saying
this...) only now do i wish i was in Missouri. urgh...

so wess i hate you.

as for the experiential field trip... best news...the oak glenn area is free! there are shops and restaurants...but there is no actual entrance cost. a fellow teacher is looking up further information for me...but all we need to do is pick a date. my vote is when it is brisk and cool enough to wear a scarf. yes please.

so lets pick one.

and of course its a couple thing...uh... so that would suggest jasen and i would be going alone. L-A-M-E. it's for everyone!

shut up lame-os.

I wanna go on a field trip. I don't own any scarfs but maybe we could shop for one and then you can show me how to actually wear it so I don't look like a dummy. I miss you and the crew so much. I wish I was closer so I could hang out. Life gets lonely up here. I'm having surgery tomorrow so I'll be out of commission for the next week. Love ya much.

hey hoochie when you e mail me your number youshould also e mail me your adress so that i can send you some real fall... ok matterhasabreakingpoint@hotmail.com

so i am tired of the references of sluttyness. between wess and jeff it's starting to get a little offensive. this is the whole reasoning why i started this blog...to clear up these false misconceptions. gheese!

who took your phatty fridge?! and why? and as long as i can know about a week in advance when we're doing our field trip, it can be any time!

If I can't call Amanda a hoochie anymore, can I call her a HO? Speaking of Ho's Hows HOlivia?

Post a Comment