« Home | un tributo a mis hermanos... » | cindy crawford's tight ass and our new multi milli... » | 10 years...what the paper anniversary? » | being a woman today with a moulin rouge twist... » | what exorbitant humanistic way of logic...it's bea... » | an old chinese proverb » | i hate atkins » | totally normal and totally offended » | distractions... » | to all i make fun of... »

a freaking mazing...

so FYI...

shantelle brutsman is coming to the big YL. and staying at my pad this weekend. all are invited and all are welcome. let me know if you wanna cruise down.

and we have new member to our humble home...olivia. she's glenn's new friend. joining us for allie's birthday...

OH, I miss shante.. I feel bad because I haven't called her in ages.. I am such a bad friend.. I am down for hanging out this weekend.. but I have to make a quick (haha quick to brawley haha) trip home on saurday to pick up my newer CAR ha ha I know I am a filthy rich nigga bitch (as shante would say)... well Dawg, give me a call this weelend.. peace

I unfortunately cannot hang out but I love you guys and hope you have fun.

Post a Comment