« Home | cindy crawford's tight ass and our new multi milli... » | 10 years...what the paper anniversary? » | being a woman today with a moulin rouge twist... » | what exorbitant humanistic way of logic...it's bea... » | an old chinese proverb » | i hate atkins » | totally normal and totally offended » | distractions... » | to all i make fun of... »

un tributo a mis hermanos...

yo los adoro mas que palabras, mas que la vida el mismo...

esta a ellos yo prometo mi amor...

since this is a tribute of love and admiration...i figured what a better way to express it than in the beautiful language of espanol. those three years of spanish did pay off...

however... i guess i would like you all to understand my post... instead of just alyssa. (you are mexican right? my bad if you're not)

so this is a simplistic tribute to the most important people...

mis hermanos...(my brothers)

mattie...

if you don't know matt...you should. he's comedic and cynical and amazing.
he has a deep heart and cares for things with great emotion. it rarely shows, but his heart is a heart of gold.

my favorite memories...
  1. when i was in springfield for college a small group of students from our youth group came to visit. he sent with them a note and an envelope full of change. the p.s wrote..."here is some money to do something fun. sorry it's not much but it's all i had."
  2. we were up at pondo the winter of 2002. i just told him i was diagnosed with skin cancer...and we sat in darkness in room three...while he prayed a prayer i never will forget... "God, this could have happened to anyone, but you let it happen to her. and i will not go on if you take her from me. she is more than a sister, she is my mother and best friend..."

he also looks so remarkably like me... so he's really f#@ ing hot.

t dogg for shiz my niz...

the boy thinks he's black. and that's awesome. but he's from hesperia...uh...

timmy would give you the clothes off his back if you didn't have any...or if you just really liked his. he quiet and illusive...but if you know him you will laugh your ass off. he is so freaking funny. i don't know anyone else who refers to his ipod as his "i pizzle". he's one of the few people that i could have really strong anger towards and then could say something like that to make me forget it.

my favorite memories...

  1. matt and andy kovar tying him to the stop sign on our street...then leaving him. ha ha that still makes me laugh.
  2. death cab for cutie concert baby. he was my date when i had none.
  3. catching me working out when i wasn't supposed to, and saying..."what are you worried about? you don't need to work out. you're beautiful."

loyality runs through his veins.

my sweet bennie..

though he isn't blood...he's family. our malfunctioning, disfunctional families have brought us all closer that no one would understand. he's my brother.

ben is a lover of life, a lover of words and a lover of intellect. i have never met anyone, who surpasses his age bracket more than ben. i forget he is not my age...but 6 years younger. his life is a tribute to what it means to be a christ follower and a true pilgrim on a journey of self discovery and realization. ( hey...maybe you should check out the church by jase's house.) he doesn't have all the answers... but questions all...and it's beautiful.

my favorite memories...

  1. when ben was in 2nd or 3rd grade my friend and i used to babysat him and amanda after school. ladies...yes...he was always a cutie...
  2. last spring's rilo kiley concert. what a great time. what great company.
  3. ben and matt's bickering over who cleaned the lodge better...back before they were rock stars...

zach...

he's 4. he's awesome. i don't see him nearly enough.

my favorite memories...

  1. last chrsitmas eve i walk through the door and says "hi amanda! we got you a watch!"
  2. the christmas before last...matt and allie won this 4 foot stuffed santa. (zach was in a phase where he would run around body slamming...yellling "you want a piece of me?!") so he was on the floor wrestling this santa and he gets it into a head lock. and i all you hear utter from his lips is a growl saying..."m-e-r-r-y c-h-r-i-s-t-m-a-s."

how fortunate am i? i love you all so very much. as stated before...you are my life and love.


yup, i'm mexican. thanks for giving props to my people...and your brothers.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I wish I was Mexican. Can we all pretend? I speek wit axent for now on. I juss messin wit you aleeesa. :)

de nada senorita. mucho gusto.

Post a Comment