« Home | 10 responses to lukedogg's comments » | 10 thoughts this week... » | tell god, ben » | glenn the faker fish » | if you can't find jesus...look for his mother. » | shows-o-rama » | just when we think we have it bad...someone has it... » | a freaking mazing... » | un tributo a mis hermanos... » | cindy crawford's tight ass and our new multi milli... »

my apologies...

so after 2 days and a lot of blood, sweat and tears later...i decided to change my blog yet once again. i'm sorry "death" as emo as it was...just wasn't working for me...

so my apologies...

jase...sorry you stayed up late tinkering with it. and i appreciate all your help.

aaron...your late night as well...thank you for suggesting "blogger help" to
jasen...that way your night wasn't as late as it could have been.

chuckles...um...the easiest way. just never mind. forget that earlier post. it wasn't to you after all. my bad.

nikki...i have no apologies for you. and stop thinking about jasen. right now. stop it.

and allie...sorry you have had to sleep on the top bunk for a year and a half.

Apologize to me.. I want one amanda!! Hey, you are a stud to hang with yourself. Any particular reason I have become cool?

Good hades amanda, I post a comment and in the second and a half it took me, you changed your blog AGAIN.

i'm sorry...i'm sorry! i can't decide of i like reading on the dark color or not. man!

Hey Amanda, I forgive you for whatever... no not really.. umm, going on now! Yeah, don't you think the whole title of you blog should change to the old one, this just doesn't look like "life happens...don't let it kill you." blog.. I think the good Ol "This is the sound of Settling" (sp?) will do.. well it's your freaken blog, you decide.. I was just putting in my two cense! Later Dawg

Post a Comment