« Home | glenn the faker fish » | if you can't find jesus...look for his mother. » | shows-o-rama » | just when we think we have it bad...someone has it... » | a freaking mazing... » | un tributo a mis hermanos... » | cindy crawford's tight ass and our new multi milli... » | 10 years...what the paper anniversary? » | being a woman today with a moulin rouge twist... » | what exorbitant humanistic way of logic...it's bea... »

tell god, ben

tell god, ben

the cat fell in the well.
the cat got wet.
tell dad, ben.
dad can help.

ben did tell dad.
dad got a net.
dad did help.
the cat got a hug.

ben fell.
ben got a nick.
tell mom, ben.
mom can help.

ben did tell mom.
ben got a kiss.
mom did help.
mom got a hug.

ben did it.
ben bent the van.
ben felt sad.
tell god, ben.
god can help.

ben did tell god.
ben got a hug.
ben got a kiss.
ben felt glad.

i may not have the most intellectual blog, but i wanted to share with all my comrades exactly what i have been reading (3 times a day). may it touch your life the way it has touched mine. thoughts?

I think if I had to read that 3x a day I would be staring out the window and drooling from my brain running out of my ears...and I would be mumbling...'ben..ben...ben. rainman likes ben...yea.'

Post a Comment