« Home | tell god, ben » | glenn the faker fish » | if you can't find jesus...look for his mother. » | shows-o-rama » | just when we think we have it bad...someone has it... » | a freaking mazing... » | un tributo a mis hermanos... » | cindy crawford's tight ass and our new multi milli... » | 10 years...what the paper anniversary? » | being a woman today with a moulin rouge twist... »

10 thoughts this week...

10. little boys should start wearing deoderant before puberty.

9. if you have a good man...you have a good life. (and trust me i do)

8. if i allow my car to get any dirtier you may not even notice the horendous paint job.

7. wally is actually pretty cool to hang out with.

6. seriously...when did i pack all the "junk in the trunk?"

5. i like my roomate and nikki's suck.

4. if nikki doesn't stop making passes at my man...i will kill her.

3. people who are way too loud get on my nerves.

2 . i miss jasen's blog.

1. god loves me so if you don't ...get over it.

i love you

10 random thoughts on your blog

10.I like the new set up! It looks good.
9.Jasen is so good at making us look good!
8.what's up with the postings on this new setting?
7.it's fun to see my name on your blog even when you're threatening me
6.you need to get some pictures on here.
5.maybe I should get around to sending you some
4.you should post pictures of your way hot boyfriend, and you
3.you should post more stories...that one about ben really warmed my heart
2.i like stories about Glenn and Olivia too
1.man that little guy is kind of cute and creepy at the same time

Post a Comment