« Home | guilty pleasures... » | play it loud! » | i'll think about it tomorrow...in first class. » | directly east » | what i should be doing i'm not...and what i'm not ... » | i wanna be an ice princess... » | the pope is hip. » | our first wedding present... » | the untitled post. » | hi-how-are-ya »

my thoughts exactly...

they say california is a recipe for a blackhole...

and i say i have my best shoes on...

...and i'm ready to go...

Amanda, I love those "pin the date" announcements! They are awesome. Thank you.

I hate California.

Hey, gonna be down there in two weeks. The weekend of the 7th and then the next weekend Jeff and I will both be there for a wedding in Lake Arrowhead. We'll have to hook up...in a non-prostitutional way.

I echo aaron's words. The pin the date deal is so cute!! It's on my pondi key chain.. the picture on the fridge. Oh yes you two are adorable in that pic! Remember call me if you need me to do interpetive dancing... even a last minute deal I can do! :)

Post a Comment