« Home | i wanna be an ice princess... » | the pope is hip. » | our first wedding present... » | the untitled post. » | hi-how-are-ya » | my $40 "tension" headache... » | if you could care about those things... » | show me missouri... » | my new car » | when you can't think about anything else... »

what i should be doing i'm not...and what i'm not doing i should be doing...

today was the first day i was able to catch up on many of blogs...

humm...

the first blog i come to is jasen's. and i it saddened me.

it's hard to listen to how "perfect" life is in north carolina. how many connections he is making...how much he enjoys church. and i all i could focus on was the word "i". and i thought to myself...what about me? why am i missing all of this? why am i upset now?

then i read ryan's blog. and i feel guilty.

because i am so bloody selfish i could puke.

here am i...worried about how i will pay for a wedding...when there these lovely people are in Thailand wondering how they will take care of their families.

here i am saddened by jasen's have a great life without me...when these lovely people are living life without half their families for good.

why don't i use my time better? why don't i care about people more? why don't i listen to God more often?

thank you ryan and holly. thank you for being used and serving. you are a true example to me what life and chrisitanity are in this real world. if you move...well we will talk.

jasen...I love you…and I know you would have it differently if you could.

Ok I havent read Jasens so youre on your own there. But I have religiously read Ryan and Hollys and its so inspiring. And also makes me want to ship all of my worldly belongings over there. I have enough stuff.

I love people that inspire me to be better. I want to be that person one day.

Also thanks for your note on my blog a few weeks back. Im the cool girl??!

Sorry things have been rough with Jasen away and the wedding planning stress. I swear Im skipping all that. I might blow up at someone over centerpieces and there what would I do?

Hope todays a good day for you.

Post a Comment