« Home | when you can't think about anything else... » | man o man...the mother of all concerts is coming... » | the show me state... » | i like presents... » | i do not do bad things... » | the rebirth of a legend... » | ladies...brad pitt is back on the market. and slic... » | growing up...growing out...growing butt... » | so this is why i'm not coming home » | merry christmas...no pictures here. »

my new car

here she is in all her glory!







Holly freaken goodness, good thing I left when I decided to, Sorry I didn't say goodbye to you all, It started snowing really bad and I knew I wasn't going to get down if I waited... Well It was nice seeing you.. You know I just thought I would say that I really do appericiate you, you are like the big sister that I never really had.. Well I have one, but she doesn't give good advice and she isn't as cool as you... Welp.. Maybe I will see you soon.. I may make another drop to Pondo soon.. who knows maybe next weekend.. alright later!

kyle...

will you be my flower girl?

he he

you are awesome!

very very nice... you look like a freaking hippie! i love it! :) does she have 4-wheel drive? ;)

nope no four wheel drive...

but aaron gave me chains...

does that count?

Shes beautiful. You must be so proud.

Post a Comment