« Home | i do not do bad things... » | the rebirth of a legend... » | ladies...brad pitt is back on the market. and slic... » | growing up...growing out...growing butt... » | so this is why i'm not coming home » | merry christmas...no pictures here. » | the mean girl. » | the final count... » | the worst christmas present ever... » | chats with the class »

i like presents...



Amanda,
You and Jasen are my favorite couple EVER! Save me and stace.. but, you know. I'm so excited for you! You guys deserve each other so much! You are each others completion. I have known Jasen a short time, but when I see the joy he has with you, I know there can be no other... You are his everything. Keep my little Jasens heart as joyful as you already have. I love you both! Seriously, the happiness and love in Jasens eyes when he talks about you is ammmmazing. May God bless you both in your love and keep you safe so that you can grow to be 113 years old with each other.

OK disregard the note on my blog. You dont have to tell me. I can see it.

Congratulations my lady!!! Im so excited for you guys!

May God give you grey hair and wrinkles together!

Amanda I just wanted to congratulate you!!! This is so awesome!!! I really am so excited for you both! You will be in my prayers!!! :) love you both!!

Amanda Shizzle, soon to be AshDizzle,

Congrats! I'm very excited for you guys! this only means there is hope for me too! hahah j/k

So Amanda,
Can Heather and I be your Flower girls? Just a question, but think about it! haha... Alright, I will probably see you soon.. I may make an apperience next saturday at camp... just maybe!

Oh and what you posted on my blog. I'm in... almost positive!

I love you both, I'm so excited for you guys!

Post a Comment