« Home | merry christmas...no pictures here. » | the mean girl. » | the final count... » | the worst christmas present ever... » | chats with the class » | kaleb klass = napoleon dynamite...coincidence...i ... » | yummy yummy yummy to my tummy tummy tummy » | i'm back with something REALLY important... » | virgin day » | i missed the point about missing the point...so wh... »

so this is why i'm not coming home





Nice pictures! But I loved your blog before. Just so you know.

Thank you so much for call sisterfriend! That made my day. I wish I could have known you guys were here before then--We could have done super fast coffee or something. As it was though we were about an hour and half out of town on our way to San Antonio.

Umm so maybe I could get your email. Maybe I can get that from Holly. Maybe I should ask.

Glad you guys had a good time. It was great to hear the laugh on my voicemail.

I love the beach at sunset shot! Hope you guys are having fun... I'm sure you are.

Post a Comment