« Home | so this is why i'm not coming home » | merry christmas...no pictures here. » | the mean girl. » | the final count... » | the worst christmas present ever... » | chats with the class » | kaleb klass = napoleon dynamite...coincidence...i ... » | yummy yummy yummy to my tummy tummy tummy » | i'm back with something REALLY important... » | virgin day »

growing up...growing out...growing butt...

we all can relate in one fashion or another...

get over yourself...you know that it is true.

two of my best friends...sara a and sarah b (yes their real names...well before they got married) have both recently called me to tell me they are having babies. well one a piece. and not with each other.

anyways.

and i am so excited and happy...but when i really think about it...i mean really really scratch my head and think about it...i wonder...is the world ready for it?

ummm...i think not.

sara a is one of the most thoughtful people i have met. she reminds me a lot of myself. but she has one of those shrills which make you want to run into oncoming traffic and pray you get hit. lets pray her baby isn't loud. or neurotic. but i guess who isn't.

sarah b is one of the most kind hearted and caring people i know. and funny. she could make you laugh...but mostly at herself. but she is crazy. like jump out of a suitcase naked crazy. lets pray her children don't get arrested. or beat up.

so it makes you wonder. we are our parents age. we are them. we are growing up...moving out...making a life for ourselves...continuing the cycle. i have it in my mind i will be better than...work harder then than...be happier then.

our god is still the same. what makes it different? goals? ambitions? lack of contentment? i love my parents...be am i ready to be them?

but am i ready? is sarah? is sara? are you?

it will all work out.

trust.
hope.
faith.

No Im not ready!
Thanks for freakin me out!

Post a Comment