« Home | the rebirth of a legend... » | ladies...brad pitt is back on the market. and slic... » | growing up...growing out...growing butt... » | so this is why i'm not coming home » | merry christmas...no pictures here. » | the mean girl. » | the final count... » | the worst christmas present ever... » | chats with the class » | kaleb klass = napoleon dynamite...coincidence...i ... »

i do not do bad things...

so i started this on line diary to clear my name.

ben has changed his blog to rid his name off the internet airwaves...so for curiosity sake...i decided to type my name in google...

yep...just what i thought. the first 20 links...all refer to amanda shilling the "too tall for a normal woman...school teacher with a "bad" side."

confused? hopefully you should be. and don't go looking for this stuff. there is nothing you would want to see there.

so i am in the clear. my true identity has been stolen by an "adult" movie expert.

whew!

Hmm. That sucks. When you type in Shib youll put up that its a rare breed of dog, a type of cocaine, and a reasearch facility in Canada.

I always suspected there was some secret 'other side' to your life... you're saying I was right?

Last night as I was driving home I was thinking about you and how much I miss you and wish we could've hung out last weekend. We REALLY need to figure something out :)

Post a Comment