« Home | i like presents... » | i do not do bad things... » | the rebirth of a legend... » | ladies...brad pitt is back on the market. and slic... » | growing up...growing out...growing butt... » | so this is why i'm not coming home » | merry christmas...no pictures here. » | the mean girl. » | the final count... » | the worst christmas present ever... »

the show me state...

let me tell you this...

missouri has lived up to it's nick name. i have never understood why it was called that until now...

i will "show you" pictures...

(tomorrow)

oh man.

What up dawg!

I know I will probably see you before you read this, but I read your message on Alyssa's Blog.. Do me a favor and talk to my closest friend. Her name is Meagan Tucker, I will give you her phone number, ok..hahah.. see ya tomorrow!

anything for you kyle...

Post a Comment