« Home | if you could care about those things... » | show me missouri... » | my new car » | when you can't think about anything else... » | man o man...the mother of all concerts is coming... » | the show me state... » | i like presents... » | i do not do bad things... » | the rebirth of a legend... » | ladies...brad pitt is back on the market. and slic... »

my $40 "tension" headache...

i went to the doctor yesterday for him to tell me i am suffering from "tension" headaches...

$40 dollars later.

i could have told myself that i am under too much "stress".

his anecdote...relax.

if only i had the option.

uh...can i have my money back?

so now... i live with the headaches and survive on ibuprofen. my head hurt so bad last night that i was afraid to fall asleep.

my doctor also noted on my record that i was in need for blood work...

so i get in line...pay more money for a big man who speaks no english to steal my blood. i asked him why..and he mutters..."me no understand...me no doctor." "you needa to aska him..."

what i need was someone to hold my hand. i was a nervous wreck.

so since everyone was super pissy at the hospital...(and i even was funny! no one laughed!) i walked back to my car and cried for a while.

i hate feeling alone. i hate sickness. i hate that i hate.

i remember there was a time when i used to be an optimist. what happened?

this is the best season of my life. more amazing things have happened this year...then practically my whole life.

and i suffer from "tension" headaches...

what is this i have become?

and where is amanda?

and why are people at the medical buildings so angry?

Sad day!
So Are you on for Tuesday? it will be all better!

i hear smoking pot will get rid of those headaches... i mean you know if the booze cant knock them out. anyway the good news is i get paid vacation this is good cause im coming to your wedding.

i wish i couldve held your hand...i miss holding you...soon and very soon...

I'm sorry people are mean and you have headaches. We need to hang out, that will make things better :)

Post a Comment