« Home | what i should be doing i'm not...and what i'm not ... » | i wanna be an ice princess... » | the pope is hip. » | our first wedding present... » | the untitled post. » | hi-how-are-ya » | my $40 "tension" headache... » | if you could care about those things... » | show me missouri... » | my new car »

directly east

in a us history lesson, i showed my students where north carolina is located on a map.

directly east of california. on the "other" coast. far far away.

and this is where i am typing!

what a great trip it has been so far. i keep feeling like i have to leave tomorrow. i don't know why that is. humm...

this week we are planning on looking for apartments and registering. this should be fun.

to state, i am so thankful the sharps made it home safe, and also i am thankful they were not effected (physically...but i am sure you were affected personally) by the recent quake which hit last night in Indonesia. thank you for your ministry. i love you guys. i know it is on your hearts and minds to return, so my entire work staff and school are praying for your forthcoming decisions. let me help you if i can.

so upcoming update...i have be contemplating what will my ministry look like when i move to an unfamiliar city...and jasen has just informed me of an upcoming service organization. endlocalpoverty.org is what i believe it will be called...but i could be mistaken. it is not up and running yet...but i feel so passionate about it...and i hope i can be used to help bring unity and community into a place that holds nothing familiar...

....we shall see...

Miss you guys! That would be a great help to a much needed ministry Amanda and I'm know that God will bless your efforts and actions. Glad you're having a great time with your loved one!

Post a Comment