« Home | do you hear what i am saying? or just what you thi... » | happy 18 t dizzle » | my small part to update » | aunt amanda » | 2 months later... » | birthday boy... » | happy halloween yo. » | it's a chocolate thing. » | just in case... » | pumpkin crunch cake...poor pumpkin. »

hi i'm presbyterian

tonight...big props to the presbyterians. the true antibaptists.

the senior pastor opened the evening..."if you are baptist... you'll learn to "get it".

it's funny it is baptist they mention.

i don't think i saw him without a glass of wine. probably the same glass...but nonetheless.

sweet.

the staff christmas party had an open bar. where am i?

my thought... while reading this...some may be offended...oh well. the truth is...it was one of the most mature gatherings i have been to. people interested in others...joining in a celebration of this beautiful season.

unlike most...sizing up others and dishing the latest dirt on "the new guy". i am sure that happened. but i didn't take part this time.

good night. good times.

jasen and i have made a good decision. the presbyterians take good care of us.

Is this the former amanda shilling?
shawn koonce
Fill me in if it is: shawninafrica@yahoo.com

A, I miss you guys! Sorry I haven't got back to guys yet about summer... all I can say right now is that it is in 'the works'. I'll say more later.

Also sorry that I've lacking in the 'blogging world'. You know....life.

hey mrs. ashdown! yes yes the presbyterians do take good care of people...i was one most of my life! william and melissa are amazing testmants to God's love for His world! hope the holiday season is treating you guys well. we sure do miss ya'll. are you coming this way for x-mas?!?! let me know...e-mail or call!

Post a Comment