« Home | don't mind me...i don't have the cool stuff. » | diet new year tips... » | christmas in texas » | hi i'm presbyterian » | do you hear what i am saying? or just what you thi... » | happy 18 t dizzle » | my small part to update » | aunt amanda » | 2 months later... » | birthday boy... »

My big fat Greek employment.

Ha! I just got a new (unexpected) job! Check it out here...Annunciation Orthodox School.

It is very exciting for both Jasen and I...We are able to save a little more...and it takes a little bit of the worry away for the summer. Bottom line...it's a sweet hook up. Boo-ya.

Story goes...They called while we were in Nashville...and 2 interviews later...here i come. I will be working as a full-time substitute for reading support in the first-second grades. I start a week from today.

*social life update*

Jasen and I have been taking up as many opportunities we can to connect with others...from a 2 year olds birthday party...to a scrapbook party (not jasen just me). Now scrapbooking sounds lame...but it's cool to be making something while talking with people. anyway...

so i heard nikki is moving out here! sweet! nah...that is not confirmed reporting...but i figured if it were in print...she would be more obligated to do it. ha!

well hope all is well.

That school seems like a good place to share love with children.

congrats! how exciting!!

I'll be out april 7th thru the 13th!

YAY for a new job! It'll be more exciting then two year olds eh? As for the moving out there....hmmm.

Post a Comment