« Home | i didn't say it. » | are YE ready? » | Things You Don't See Everyday » | oh ben oh noel... » | being back...being 28. » | 7 Foods to NEVER Eat! » | he always beats me to it » | what to buy me for my birthday you ask? » | go cubies » | do i know who i think i know? »

blah, blah, busy.

so this was the first time i was able to check bloglines in a long while. it's overwhelming when there are so many to read and catch up on. i have to admit...if they are too long...i just skimmed it. actually i usually do that. sorry. last year at work i was able to be on the internet all the time and have the time to read the blogs in entirity, now i don't even sit down.

things are going well so far. my class has been great, no major problems yet. the school its self is WAY different than i am used to. but i think i can hang in there.

today was the first day of my 3 day weekend. we slept in until 10. i didn't think i was able to do that anymore. but it was nice. and well deserved. i would like to say i took the whole day off, but i did manage to work a little tonight. it never ends.

i'm moving on to week three of my graduate classes. our school offered an independent school cohort through the university of houston. basically, about 20 private school teachers get together to form a class for graduate work. my school will cover most of my tuition, so i really couldn't resist. what made the deal even sweeter, our classes are meeting on our campus. so every wednesday night i walk downstairs to graduate school from 4:30-8:30. not too bad.

my classes:

differentiating instruction for diverse learners
and
teaching mathematics in the elementary grades

so when it is all said and done, i will have a masters in education.

nice.

in other news...jasen and i have been on weight watchers for about 6 weeks now. i've lost about 6 pounds (won't tell you from where) and he has lost 60. nah, not that much but still way more than me.

oh well.

we are going on our surprise trip next weekend. i can't believe we've been married for a year already.

and lastly...

sweet band...you should listen.



.:: au revoir simone ::.

enjoy!

I sure do miss you. I'm glad to hear things are going well. Isn't WW amazing? I've been doing it for a few months. I love it and feel good.

I guess I better kick it up a notch...I don't want to slow you guys down when I come to visit. I'll bring my running shoes. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I did listen. Way cool. Kind of Eternal Sunshine meets Azure Ray

Post a Comment