« Home | super duper bowl » | 2 down...who knows how many more to go... » | do YOU even read my comments? » | No School Day 2! » | ICE STORMS RULE » | my space is SOOOO 2006 » | january 1 » | christmas pjs » | 2007 » | 1.5 days and counting...whats you say? »

foodtastic

season 2 goobled up...it was yummy.




sam should have been in the final 2, but i am happy with ilan.




he was like harold's little bro. you be the judge...




even though i would never eat their food...their drama i will miss.

Ilan was a jerk!! He ripped on Harold! Sam should have won it but since he wasn't in the finale, I was really pulling for Marcel

personally, i wanted elia to win. sam had a temper problem, marcel was annoying and a cheat, and ilan lost my vote when he didn't stand up with elia in the semi-finals. unfortunately, i didn't see the finale, so thanks for filling me in :o)

hey if i had to puck beteen the 2...ilan. i agree with allie. marcel was SO annoying.

but i liked sam. actually i liked last season way better...but out of this bunch...sam was my choice.

Post a Comment