« Home | what? » | 2nd try still can't get it to post right...oh well. » | super bowl » | foodtastic » | super duper bowl » | 2 down...who knows how many more to go... » | do YOU even read my comments? » | No School Day 2! » | ICE STORMS RULE » | my space is SOOOO 2006 »

M-A-C


hummm...my guilty pleasure...along with american idol these days (however, i have been afraid to come out about that.)

anyway...M-A-C's new spring line is "Barbie loves M-A-C "... and i think it's fabulous. not like aiming to look like barbie should be a realistic goal for me...i read that if barbie was a "real" women her measurements would be 36-18-33, and she would have such a lack of body fat, that she would be unable to stand up.

yikes. not that i wouldn't mind to lose the body fat.


ahhh..but i do love M-A-C.

Not that I would ever use those colors, but I wish my eye makeup looked like that every day!

P.S. Are you going to rock the neon pink lipstick?

Love ya!

Post a Comment