« Home | i (don't) heart newark » | what's right in the world. » | what cell phone? » | sunburn and softball » | so and so what if i'm a super fan? » | round 2 » | remember when my pants felt tight? » | just wondering... » | congratulations...a little (not) too late » | yep...it happened to me »

i can't believe it either.



nope your eyes aren't fooling you. it's true.

i am sure there are worse things that could happen to me. but right now i can't think of one of them.

CRAP!! i cant imagine how you feel, im so sorry. it seems like your having the worst luck (with your phone stuff). i wish there was something i could do.

Awe Amanda! I gasped when I read this. I'm so sorry.

i heard about it today from j! oh my gosh! i have a friend who might be able to help you out. can't wait to see you!

the shilling curse....

Gasp.... I am so sorry. I would feel the same as you do. It's more than "just" a ring, right? It means so much more. I feel for you.

Post a Comment