« Home | and the moral of the story is... » | faith..hum...that's what it's called. » | lazy sundays...and happy mothers... » | why is it so hard to admit you were wrong or maybe... » | peanut butter-nut waffles...and a new title for me. » | my thoughts exactly... » | guilty pleasures... » | play it loud! » | i'll think about it tomorrow...in first class. » | directly east »

173

i passed the praxis...

yeah!

certification here i come.

congrats!! i knew you could do it!!

YAY! I'm so excited. I'd like to think I had a part in it...hahah well not really. Miss yeah!

Hey Amanda,
here is your damn comment.. haha j/k.. I'm so excited about camp.. and speaking of camp, I know you aren't Aaron's keeper, but I e-mailed him about another guy counselor the I found him.. and he didn't e-mail me back.. yeah I know only a day has gone by, but this is the last time I will be able to check my e-mail till I get home.. Yeah so if you see him soon, tell him to check his e-mail.. alright.. later!

Post a Comment