« Home | peanut butter-nut waffles...and a new title for me. » | my thoughts exactly... » | guilty pleasures... » | play it loud! » | i'll think about it tomorrow...in first class. » | directly east » | what i should be doing i'm not...and what i'm not ... » | i wanna be an ice princess... » | the pope is hip. » | our first wedding present... »

why is it so hard to admit you were wrong or maybe that isn't it after all...

so i have lived a life of openness and acceptance...now i am lost in hurt and anger.

i have never had a person in my life where i felt so much hurt and distain...now i think i have shared this opinion for several people.

who am i?

and why are my friends allowing these feelings to be justified?

and now what do i do?

i know you are going to tell me to swallow the pride and get over myself...

and i if you are reading this...and you know those i am referencing...it makes me feel even more horrible...cause i have talked about it aloud...

oh man.

*how great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! and the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness, the tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.*

my stoopid mouth...

Post a Comment