« Home | happy birthday mattie! » | My big fat Greek employment. » | don't mind me...i don't have the cool stuff. » | diet new year tips... » | christmas in texas » | hi i'm presbyterian » | do you hear what i am saying? or just what you thi... » | happy 18 t dizzle » | my small part to update » | aunt amanda »

hey there nikki!



so my new job is awesome. i have my own office and i am able to have these random breaks throughout the day. it's a pretty sweet hookup. the internet to my computer is pretty heavily monitored so i am able to access bloglines...but not direct links to blogs. oh well...can't win them all.

jasen is working on a new cd for lent. he is so motivated and driven...it is very excited to see him so passionate about a project. time is of the essence so he is working like mad. i have tried to give my thoughts and opinions, but it is more difficult then i thought, we went to the studio yesterday...and i was able to try it out...and soon find...i am not of the rockstar mindset. i couldn't seem to find the timing of the music...so i was unable to "help". we will see how it will all work out.

i wont hold my breath.

we sat down last night to "mind our finances". oh boy. we didn't want to get ahead of ourselves with our new income...so i am excited for us to maybe finally get ahead. we shall see. so nikki...i still don't know about march. i haven't forgotten you!

WOWEE. I was quite surprised when I got to your page. I miss you so much, and I'm glad the new job is going well. There are so many things I wish i could share with you, but I'm horrible at remembering them all....maybe I will write you a letter...I think I will. I know you haven't forgotten me, as am I with you. I think about you a lot. I hope March brings good news, but I understand. Well I love you!

Post a Comment