« Home | blah, blah, busy. » | i didn't say it. » | are YE ready? » | Things You Don't See Everyday » | oh ben oh noel... » | being back...being 28. » | 7 Foods to NEVER Eat! » | he always beats me to it » | what to buy me for my birthday you ask? » | go cubies »

gone but not forgotten...

here is my version of seattle...what an amazing husband i have.


jasen said looking at this picture reminds him that he has a crush on me...


so pike's place may be a tourist trap...but it is still my favorite part of seattle. especially for the organic dried fruits found at simply the best (i will let you know the website if you are interested) next to the fish fly.




not as good as nikki's but hey it will do.


look i do read!



thanks jeff and stacey for making our trip so special!


and for the smokin' dessert!

I love You Sister.

Ditto!!

So Cool. I love that place!

Post a Comment