« Home | M-A-C » | what? » | 2nd try still can't get it to post right...oh well. » | super bowl » | foodtastic » | super duper bowl » | 2 down...who knows how many more to go... » | do YOU even read my comments? » | No School Day 2! » | ICE STORMS RULE »

seriously america....wtf?

okay i did my part...i came out to the 3 people who read this and admitted i watch the show.

your part...keep in the good singers...

you failed.

and you made drunk paula mad.

shame on you.

WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE?





now i guess i'm going to have to get involved.

Seriously! I was shocked and pissed! I asked myself, "Did you really watch this for 4 hours this week only for these retarded people to NOT get kicked off?" UGH!

So those 32 million votes that Ryan Seacrest claims were sent in - were all those people tone deaf? And seriously...what's with the 70's dress and yellow shoes?

Post a Comment