« Home | SEXY is back (thank goodness) » | lynn teeter flower...ummm my favorite. » | seriously america....wtf? » | M-A-C » | what? » | 2nd try still can't get it to post right...oh well. » | super bowl » | foodtastic » | super duper bowl » | 2 down...who knows how many more to go... »

SPRING BREAK 'O7!

starts off sitting in jasen's friday joint. cool place.

i thought i would get some "work" done before the break really begins. we have today off, i'm not sure why...but i am not asking no questions. feel me?

a few things i would like you think about:

1. when i wash my hands now, i have started to wash the tops of my hands. it makes me feel really clean...i have been missing out for so long. hummm....it may be one of my many compulsive behaviors, but nonetheless you should try it.

2. i need to find a new razor. any suggestions?

3. on AI...so glad antonella is gone. good riddens beauty queen. you never could sing. i am glad we resolved that. now if we could loose songee...and i will ask you again...what is wrong with you america? allie, i am glad we are in agreement about this.

4. we want to plan a big festival for my 30th. it's still a year and a half away...but i want it to be a big party with all my friends and family. so if we plan now...we can all be together...dig? ideas? will you plan ahead and make arrangements to join us? we were thinking of renting a house somewhere like miami, or even austin and everyone come there...will you think about it? the more the merrier!

that's all for now. i think we are off to paint the hallway and buy some fun new spring makeup...from the barbie loves MAC collection. still have a gift card from my birthday believe it or not...


the tops of your hands have been dirty for this long? siiiiicccccck.

1. Did you not rub your hands all together before thus getting the tops?? interesting...well I'm glad you discovered that.

2. I will for sure be where ever when ever!!! It sounds like it would be amazing! And who wouldn't want to party with you!?

3. I forgot what else you typed about....oh yeah. American Idol. I don't watch that...

4. I love and miss you always!

1. yeah, congrats on figuring out how to wash your hands :o)

2. i use the schick quatro for women - amazazing! i can go for at least a month before i have to change the blade! it's pink which will go fabulous with your barbie collection!

3. you'll have to take notes on AI for me while i'm in italy - i'll pray that pretty boy gets kicked off and that obnoxious girl "haley" i believe gets the ax. like simon said, "i don't even know her name!"

4. i say hawaii!! we could totally all split a condo and since most of the fam is on the west coast, flights aren't terribly expensive. maybe we could even use my parent's time share if we book it far enough in advance! check out eric wakeling's blog for fantabulous pictures of hawaii! again...amazazing!

5. i love you and we'll bring you back some vino from italy (as long as we don't get caught)!

Post a Comment