« Home | new life... new sleep » | it will all work out in the end. » | no job » | tails california » | goal :: accomplished » | my M.A.C » | right back where we started... » | make it stop » | god is good. » | ahhhh! packing!!!! »

broken english




thursday i went the crest with my new bff samantha walton. (hope she doesn't mind me labeling her that.) this independent theatre was fabulous! there was so much character and interesting architecture. i can't wait to go back and bring jasen.

we went to see broken english with parker posey. great movie. it kinda reminded me of bridget jones's diary with out the accents and british humor. boys and girls alike...you should see it. it was great.

I don't mind you naming me your BFF at all. I am honored. Good luck on your first day at school. I hope it all works out great for you. Call me soon so we can chat. Big Spoon??

Post a Comment