« Home | right back where we started... » | make it stop » | god is good. » | ahhhh! packing!!!! » | the whole story::sweaty and itchy part 2 » | birthday's are not just one day anymore... » | thanks lance...i WILL live strong. » | itchy » | i can't believe it either. » | i (don't) heart newark »

my M.A.C

OK i love MAC but i also love M.A.C. so ladies if you are looking for some new makeup let me tell you...

check out this.



From the M.A.C website:

Flashtroniccolon Mineralize Eye Shadow
A sheer, pearled, mineralized powder Eye Shadow with up to four shades baked together in one pan. Superfine, lightweight: provides a softly tinted, reflective shimmer on the skin with a delicate sense of dimension. Subtly builds colour and shine. Can be worn on face, eyes or body.


it's sweet. go check it out. if you are a man and don't care...tell your girlfriend or wife. she'll thank you.

Word yo.

Sorry I was not in Htown. I was in the big D as they say. Its hot!
When are you guys gettin to Sactown?
All these names...

PS I want to try this pearl shimmer of many colors.

Which color did you get? I bought the lavender/goldish one and it's so light it hardly even shows up :o( I'm sad and I don't know how to make it look better. I need some MAC advice!!

P.S. They tried to sell me on this Mac+ spray stuff. I guess you spritz your face when you're done with your makeup and it gives you the "flawless glow". I guess the main ingredient is caffeine, so you don't need your morning coffee! HA! I told the sales girl that I was going to wait for you to try it first :o)

Post a Comment