« Home | thanks lance...i WILL live strong. » | itchy » | i can't believe it either. » | i (don't) heart newark » | what's right in the world. » | what cell phone? » | sunburn and softball » | so and so what if i'm a super fan? » | round 2 » | remember when my pants felt tight? »

birthday's are not just one day anymore...

so i have been spoiled rotten for my birthday this year. must live it up...only 365 more days in my 20's. scary.

so yesterday we started off in downtown austin at the the milk and honey spa for a hot stone massage. ummm....



next we headed to wahoos austin and split a maui bowl for the car ride to granite hair studio to get my hair cut and colored by necole. next, we went to dinner in downtown and later had table side smores at a local coffee shop. and that wasn't even my birthday!

today we are back in houston at the granduca. since every event is a surprise i am not sure what is up next...i will let you know what else is in store for me today!

jasen i love you! you have out done yourself!