« Home | tails california » | goal :: accomplished » | my M.A.C » | right back where we started... » | make it stop » | god is good. » | ahhhh! packing!!!! » | the whole story::sweaty and itchy part 2 » | birthday's are not just one day anymore... » | thanks lance...i WILL live strong. »

no job

i have really never worked hard to get a job. fortuantly for myself i have been at the right place at the right time or new someone. until presbyterian school...i never really tried very hard.

my only interview in sacrmaneto has ended like this...

Hi Amanda,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Things have been very bust around here!

The position for which you applied has been filled. We had many fantastic applicants – including you – so the decision was difficult. Ultimately, we chose a person who we felt had skills that were best suited to the job,

If you are interested in doing substitute work, we would love to have you on our list. Sometimes that can lead to a more permanent position, if one becomes available. I do realize tat you may need consistent work, so if that is the case I understand. In either case, I wish you the best of luck in the future.


oh well...i'll just keep looking. however...rejection is hard even if you really didn't want the job in the first place.

Sorry to hear about the job. It just wasn't meant to be. There will be something better that comes along but I do understand the feeling of rejection. Love you and praying for a job that fits you perfectly.

Post a Comment