« Home | hey there nikki! » | happy birthday mattie! » | My big fat Greek employment. » | don't mind me...i don't have the cool stuff. » | diet new year tips... » | christmas in texas » | hi i'm presbyterian » | do you hear what i am saying? or just what you thi... » | happy 18 t dizzle » | my small part to update »

they waved to me from the camera...



i'm so smart. i figured out my valentine's present early. death cab for cutie with franz ferdinand tickets in march. sweet. spoiled surprises are still sweet. figure that out.

so jasen and i weren't able to catch most of the grammys...but we caught the pre show. dj am interviewed ben and the boys...and jasen and i watched with smiles to our ears at their awkward interaction and comments to the camera. but we loved every second. we were so proud and felt that special feeling when you watch your friends experience something great.

you get em boys.

but seriously...if i saw them in real life...i think i would be that weird fan acting like i knew them.

and i wouldn't judge them for selling out. i would just say...seriously 35 dollars a ticket? what happened to the old days guys?

LUCKY!!! Hi friend. I love you qnd I miss you...More than you know!!

i'm so jealous.

Post a Comment