« Home | but i do read your blog » | they waved to me from the camera... » | hey there nikki! » | happy birthday mattie! » | My big fat Greek employment. » | don't mind me...i don't have the cool stuff. » | diet new year tips... » | christmas in texas » | hi i'm presbyterian » | do you hear what i am saying? or just what you thi... »

it's just funny.

"get away silly squid" scolded sailor paul.
"don't sprawl on my yawl, i catch crabs not squid!"
-taken from sailor paul and the crabs

other reads on the schedule...

-roy and big boy
-don't scratch max!
-will and his whippet

see...reading CAN be fun.

I wish I was in your reading group Mrs. Ashdown

What's the one song that will change my life?
I'm curious - I was just browsing around and it got my attention

actually it is a quote from the movie "garden state."

Post a Comment